We are pleased to be able to welcome you again soon to the Orange Hotel de La Louvière from Monday 25 May 2020.
Following the coronavirus epidemic, we made the decision to close the hotel on March 21. In the meantime, we have worked hard to prepare the reopening. Thanks to the implementation of security and prevention measures, we are convinced we can again receive you in the best conditions.
The health and safety of our customers and employees come first. It is only together that we can guarantee responsible behavior and ensure security in the hotel. If you have a cold or have flu-like symptoms, we kindly ask you to stay at home.
Here are the details of our actions:
- We have set up a disinfection tunnel at the main entrance-exit of the hotel in order to minimize the introduction of germs into the establishment. You will have to go through this area of disinfecting mist without danger to your health or to your clothes.
- We do not accept more than 4 people except our staff in the reception hall. Ground markings are present to invite you to respect the social distancing recommended by the authorities (at least 1,5m).
- Plexiglass screens are installed at the reception of the hotel to protect our staff.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask when entering & traveling within the hotel. If you’re travelling without you own mask, you will therefore be invited to put on your mask when you arrive and to use it during your stay. You’re supposed to wear a mask in nearly all circumstances in Belgium, especially in closed spaces.
- As soon as you enter the hotel, we invite you to sanitize your hands by using the hydroalcoholic solutions present and available for you.
- Our teams have clear protection and cleaning instructions. The wearing of the mask by our staff is also compulsory. Hand washing or disinfection is planned repeatedly. The common areas, elevators, stairs and spaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly by our teams.
- We carry out the disinfection of the rooms after each departure and / or before each arrival using a mobile device and a suitable solution that respects your health. A latency period of 24 hours is provided between each rental in addition to a long ventilation period. Be aware that stays under 4 roomnights will not be automaticaly cleaned, to avoid useless contacts.
- Access to the fitness area is subject to compliance with strict instructions. The space is disinfected and cleaned by our team at least 2 times per day. The maximum simultaneous capacity is set at 2 people. Each user of our fitness area is invited to disinfect their hands on entry and exit. We also invite our guests to disinfect the machines used after each use. Sessions per traveler are set at 45 minutes maximum per half-day, in order to give all guests the opportunity to use the space.
- We have removed from your room any potentially contaminating and unnecessary elements (guest directory, notepad, pen, cups and glasses). A digital guide of our hotel and our services will be sent by email at your address when you arrive at your address. We have replaced our glasses and cups with individually wrapped cardboard cups.
- We have individually wrapped the endowments of bathrobes, slippers, polishing sponge, shower cap, washcloth, … We ask you to avoid touching them if this is not useful to you during your stay.
- We invite you not to take the elevator or to take it alone. All our floors are accessible via the use of stairs.
- We invite you to respect the rules of distancing with our staff as well as with other travelers. On the stairs, give priority to the guests going up if you want to go down. In the corridors, avoid passing in the presence of other travelers or staff members. Priority is given to whoever signed up first.
- In accordance with the directives of the National Security Council and the impositions of the Belgian government foreign Travelers and Belgians returning to Belgium must comply with the legal obligations imposed by the Belgian government. All information, forms, requirements or recommendations for testing and / or quarantine are available on this link: https://diplomatie.belgium.be/en. The online platform Re-open EU also provides you informations about travelling in Europe during the pandemia here: https://reopen.europa.eu/en/map/BEL/2002.
- Be aware there is a curfew in south Belgium from 10PM to 6AM during which you cannot move freely.
In accordance to the most recent belgian safety rules, the bar area is temporarely closed. Our residents will be able to order their drinks and to take it into their rooms. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited after 8PM until 5AM.
Be informed that restaurants (inc. our on-site independant partner “La Planche”) are closed according to the latest Belgium’s government measures… but we propose you to discover our homemade hot meals menu!
We have set up a breakfast formula on a tray that our team will be happy to bring to your room, each morning from 6.30AM to 10.00AM.
Our evening dinner “La Tablée” offers you from Monday to Thursday between 6 and 9PM a weekly selection of dishes available in room-service (Menu de la semaine-11.01 au 17.01).
A snacking menu available 24/7 is also at your disposal (Carte petite restauration – Snacks Room Service 01112020).
- Any rental of meeting or seminar space is currently unavailable.
Have a nice stay with us! Together, let’s fight the spread of the virus! #safestay #wecareabout
Your Orange Hotel Team