Since the first national lockdown of March 2020, we have worked hard to implement our security and prevention measures to guarantee you safe and comfortable stays in our hotel.
The health and safety of our customers and employees come first. It is only together that we can guarantee responsible behavior and ensure security in the hotel. If you have a cold or have flu-like symptoms, we kindly ask you to stay at home.
Here are the details of our actions:
- It isn’t mandatory anymore to wear a mask when entering within the hotel for the first time as well as outside of your room (update of March 2022).
- As soon as you enter the hotel, we invite you to sanitize your hands by using the hydroalcoholic solutions present and available for you.
- From March 2022, your COVID SAFE TICKET (or CST) (= “EU DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATE“) won’t be mandatory anymore in the HoReCa in general and in particular in hotels offering food and beverage services, meetings and seminars or sports facilities.
- Our teams have clear protection and cleaning instructions. Hand washing or disinfection is planned repeatedly. The common areas, elevators, stairs and spaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly by our teams.
- We carry out the disinfection of the rooms after each departure and / or before each arrival using a mobile device and a suitable solution that respects your health.
- Access to the fitness area is subject to compliance with strict instructions. The space is disinfected and cleaned by our team at least 2 times per day. The maximum simultaneous capacity is set at 2 people. Each user of our fitness area is invited to disinfect their hands on entry and exit. We also invite our guests to disinfect the machines used after each use. Sessions per traveler are set at 45 minutes maximum per half-day, in order to give all guests the opportunity to use the space.
- We invite you not to take the elevator or to take it alone or with your social sphere. All our floors are accessible via the use of stairs.
- We invite you to respect the rules of distancing with our staff as well as with other travelers. On the stairs, give priority to the guests going up if you want to go down. In the corridors, avoid passing in the presence of other travelers or staff members. Priority is given to whoever signed up first.
- In accordance with the directives of the National Security Council and the impositions of the Belgian government foreign Travelers and Belgians returning to Belgium must comply with the legal obligations imposed by the Belgian government. All information, forms, requirements or recommendations for testing and / or quarantine are available on this link: https://diplomatie.belgium.be/en. The online platform Re-open EU also provides you informations about travelling in Europe during the pandemia here: https://reopen.europa.eu/en/map/BEL/2002.
- There isn’t any curfew anymore in Belgium.
In accordance to the most recent Belgian safety rules, the bar area is reopened since Wed. June 09th! We can serve you, sitting at the table, and you can take off your mask once served.
Be informed that bars and restaurants (inc. our on-site independant partner “La Planche”) can also welcome you again according to the latest Belgium’s government measures…
For your comfort, we propose you to discover our La Tablée – Carte Fresh Selection still proposed by the hotel, available 24/7 but you can also taste our Chief’s homemade seasonal’s menu in “La Tablée” from Monday to Thursday, from 6PM to 09.30PM.
Our giant hot and cold breakfast buffet is also again available each morning from 6.00AM to 10.00AM.
Have a nice stay with us! Together, let’s fight the spread of the virus! #safestay #wecareabout
Your Orange Hotel Team