Since the first national lockdown of March 2020, we have worked hard to implement our security and prevention measures to guarantee you safe and comfortable stays in our hotel.
The health and safety of our customers and employees come first. It is only together that we can guarantee responsible behavior and ensure security in the hotel. If you have a cold or have flu-like symptoms, we kindly ask you to stay at home.
Here are the details of our actions:
- We do not accept more than 4 people except our staff in the reception hall. Ground markings are present to invite you to respect the social distancing recommended by the authorities (at least 1,5m).
- Plexiglass screens are installed at the reception of the hotel to protect our staff.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask when entering & traveling within the hotel. If you’re travelling without you own mask, you will therefore be invited to put on your mask when you arrive and to use it during your stay. You’re supposed to wear a mask in nearly all circumstances in Belgium, especially in closed spaces.
- As soon as you enter the hotel, we invite you to sanitize your hands by using the hydroalcoholic solutions present and available for you.
- Our teams have clear protection and cleaning instructions. The wearing of the mask by our staff is also compulsory. Hand washing or disinfection is planned repeatedly. The common areas, elevators, stairs and spaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly by our teams.
- We carry out the disinfection of the rooms after each departure and / or before each arrival using a mobile device and a suitable solution that respects your health. A latency period of 24 hours is provided between each rental in addition to a long ventilation period. Be aware that stays under 4 roomnights will not be automaticaly cleaned, to avoid useless contacts.
- Access to the fitness area is subject to compliance with strict instructions. The space is disinfected and cleaned by our team at least 2 times per day. The maximum simultaneous capacity is set at 2 people. Each user of our fitness area is invited to disinfect their hands on entry and exit. We also invite our guests to disinfect the machines used after each use. Sessions per traveler are set at 45 minutes maximum per half-day, in order to give all guests the opportunity to use the space.
- We have removed from your room any potentially contaminating and unnecessary elements (guest directory, notepad, pen, cups and glasses). A digital guide of our hotel and our services will be sent by email at your address when you arrive at your address. We have replaced our glasses and cups with individually wrapped cardboard cups.
- We have individually wrapped the endowments of bathrobes, slippers, polishing sponge, shower cap, washcloth, … We ask you to avoid touching them if this is not useful to you during your stay.
- We invite you not to take the elevator or to take it alone. All our floors are accessible via the use of stairs.
- We invite you to respect the rules of distancing with our staff as well as with other travelers. On the stairs, give priority to the guests going up if you want to go down. In the corridors, avoid passing in the presence of other travelers or staff members. Priority is given to whoever signed up first.
- In accordance with the directives of the National Security Council and the impositions of the Belgian government foreign Travelers and Belgians returning to Belgium must comply with the legal obligations imposed by the Belgian government. All information, forms, requirements or recommendations for testing and / or quarantine are available on this link: https://diplomatie.belgium.be/en. The online platform Re-open EU also provides you informations about travelling in Europe during the pandemia here: https://reopen.europa.eu/en/map/BEL/2002.
- There isn’t any curfew anymore in Belgium.
In accordance to the most recent Belgian safety rules, the bar area is reopened since Wed. June 09th! We can serve you, sittin, at the table, and you can take off your mask once served.
Be informed that bars and restaurants (inc. our on-site independant partner “La Planche”) can also welcome you again according to the latest Belgium’s government measures…
For your comfort, we propose you to discover our homemade hot meals menu still proposed by the hotel. “La Tablée” welcomes you from Monday to Thursday, from 6PM to 09.30PM
Our giant hot and cold breakfast buffet is also again available each morning from 6.00AM to 10.00AM.
- Any rental of meeting or seminar space is currently unavailable.
Have a nice stay with us! Together, let’s fight the spread of the virus! #safestay #wecareabout
Your Orange Hotel Team